Over the past weekend there were many games played both home and away. Our record for the weekend was an impressive 8-3-1
from Friday to Sunday. Way to go Sailors!
A few updates to mention.....
Mark Vergeer has decided to step down from his role as President. Mark was an instrumental part of the executive team as we navigated the complexity & completion of the 1 year shared boundary agreement. At this time I would like to thank Mark for his contributions and time to Port Stanley Minor Hockey Association.
I would also like to introduce myself, my name is Richard Lalonde and I have been voted into the President role. I have been a member of the executive team for the past 4 years as Director of Sponsorship. As an organization we are extremely lucky to have a great group of parents on the executive team who dedicate their time and efforts to improving PSMHA. Please join me in thanking the executive members for all that they do.
Please remember to sign up. Volunteers play a crucial role in making PSMHA a great place to play. Volunteer opportunities are available through our volunteer Sign-up page which can be accessed by:
- Scanning the QR code found around the lobby in the arena.
- WEBSITE - Volunteer Drop-Down
- SIGN UP HERE
Photo Day - November 12 - 7:30 am - 11:30 am
November 13 - 7:30 am- 11:30 am
Photos are upstairs in the hall
- Teams can go before or after their ice time or whenever, as the team photo will be compiled of individual photos.
- Teams that do not have an ice time can on those days can make their way down to the rink at any time to have their photo taken.
- No Skates, Neck guards or helmets are required.
- If you do not have ice time, please show up with your equipment on.
Reminder - No Ice/Skills on Monday Oct 31st. Happy Halloween, Be Safe!
Good luck to all teams this weekend, work hard and have fun!
Go Sailors Go!
Port Stanley Minor Hockey Association