The OMHA has mandated that all eligible participants involved in minor hockey be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for the upcoming season.
This policy applies to:
• Players born in 2009 or earlier
• Team Officials (Coaches, Trainers and Managers, etc.)
• Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers, etc.)
• Association Officials (minor hockey association directors, officers, executive and staff)
• OMHA Officials (directors, officers, executive and staff, including hockey development personnel)
• Instructors (third parties engaged by Associations or Teams to provide specialized instruction (e.g., power skating, goaltending coaching)
At present, this policy does not apply to hockey players born in 2010 or later, or to hockey spectators (although some arenas may have restrictions on spectators).
All eligible participants are required to be fully vaccinated by October 31, 2021. This means that a participant must have their second dose on or before October 16, 2021.
Further details on how to submit proof of vaccination, or the qualification process for an approved exemption will be posted once it is available.
Recognizing this is a COVID-19 related issue, we will be applying the COVID-19 refund policy where; “If prior to the first ice time attendance, the participant determines they wish to withdrawal from the season, PSMHA will refund the full registration fee without the application of the administration fee. Once the first ice time has been attended, the normal refund policy applies.” Refund requests will be processed based on the date the written request is received.
See you at the rink,